The easy-to-use Opal-RAD Digital Radiology suite includes the following functionalities:
- Web-Based PACS
- Integrated Dictation / Transcription & Reporting Module
- OnCall Exam Delivery for Anytime / Anywhere Reading
- Diagnostic Viewer
- Mammography Viewer
- Echocardiology Viewer
- 3D Viewer
- Multiplanar Reconstruction MPR
- Turnaround Time (TAT)
One thing you will not be faced with, however, is a difficult learning curve. Opal-RAD offers a user interface consistent with many other common computer programs in use today. The result is a precise, logical, and intuitive set of tools that give you complete control over medical images and data like never before.
- View images from any Web-enabled PC.
- Integrates with most EMR platforms – allowing for only one patient worklist with full functionality
- State-of-the-art DICOM viewer delivers powerful, intuitive workstation functionality with high-resolution multi-monitor support.
- Integrated Web-based dictation and voice recognition systems enable report creation anywhere.
- Single data repository for RIS, PACS and Web ensures exam delivery for seamless record integration in a clinical setting.
- Streaming technology optimizes data transmission based on available bandwidth to eliminate network bottlenecks and speed image delivery.
- Multi-modality, multi-vendor functionality and compatibility.
- Modality Worklist support.
- Quality Control (Q/C) functionality.
- Push/pull technology for flexibility and speed.
- CD burning (from the Web), DICOM routing and DICOM print functions.
- Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) for flexible archiving as data ages.
- Display Management allows users to customize the reading experience by automatically learning each users image display preference.
- RIS report integration using industry standard HL7 protocols for flexible integration with most other medical information systems.
- MIP and MPR on-the-fly.