- Select a 40, 50, 65 or 80 kW, high quality 200 kHz High Frequency generator.
ELEVATING FLOAT TOP TABLE
- Heavy-duty, all-steel elevating table with fluid-sealed covers is the industry`s most hygienic design.
- Flat, four-way floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of wheelchair, stretcher, geriatric or casted patients.
- Foot-controlled, quiet lift mechanism and high-capacity motor safely supports patient weighing up to 650 lbs.
- Collision-sensing electronics and fail-safe locks enhance safe operation.
FLOOR MOUNTED TUBESTAND
- Tube positioning is controlled by fingertip switches on the operator console with large LCD screen and digital indications of SID and tube angle.
- Cross-table views are easily accomplished using the rotational and transverse capabilities.
- Extensive horizontal travel on the ten-foot floor track allows off-table and weight-bearing exams.
- The classic lines and clean, powder-coated finish enhance the system`s low maintenance profile.
- Stylized, single column structure allows for bucky center mounting or side mounting to facilitate wheelchair patients.
- Ergonomically designed hand control maximizes operator comfort.
- Side-mounted handgrips stabilize patients during standing exams.
- Overhead handgrips optional.
- 1-year limited parts warranty
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001-2000 Certified Facility
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Elevating four-way float top table, 650 lb. rated, with bucky, 103 LPI 10:1 grid
- Digital floor mounted tubestand with 10 ft. rail
- MC-150 collimator, 150 kVp rated, with laser bucky light
- Heavy-duty wallstand with high-speed bucky, 103 LPI 10:1 grid
- Heavy-duty cassette trays (2)
NHD, Inc is comprised of a national network of regional based independently owned and operated distributors of medical imaging equipment, supplies and services. Each with an unparalled reputation for local commitment to service.