Improved Workflow and Patient Throughput
The DIRECTVIEW Classic CR system is small, easy to install and simple to use. This distributed computed radiography systems produce high-quality images, yet have footprints small enough for an X-ray room or an X-ray control console room.
The Classic CR System handles up to 69 cassettes per hour,* making it ideal for small and mid-sized facilities
Carestream DIRECTVIEW CR systems offer a wide range of advanced CR features:
- A robust user interface, rapid image processing, and a range of software options and tools
- Fast and easy installation
- EVP-Plus Image-Processing Software with Enhanced Frequency Processing (EFP) reduces capture set-up times and boost overall quality – saving time and helping improve diagnoses
- A choice of configurations: 19-inch flat-panel monitor, 19-inch flat-panel monitor with touch screen, or high-megapixel monitor
- Flexible monitor and/or keyboard options allow installation on a floor-stand console or a space-saving wall mount
- DICOM and IHE functionality and connectivity
CR System options include:
- An upgradable mammography imaging option with the ability to scan both standard Mammography cassettes and SNP-M1 cassettes on the same system
- An optional long-length imaging system for longer anatomical regions. Easily capture and process digital images in a single exposure with auto stitching for scoliosis and long bone work.