With a series of intuitive tools, Opal-wRIS easily delivers important patient, insurance, and facility information designed to create and maintain the most productive and efficient business.
The scalablewRIS software is ideal for both single and multiple facility enterprises and allows for the practice to grow and develop with new facilities, modalities, and physicians. Opal-wRIS features full dictation and transcription module with automatic report distribution and seamlessly integrates with Viztek’s Opal-RAD PACS. A complete women’s health module is also included with a robust package of functionalities created to ensure practice compliance with the American College of Radiology (ACR) Bi-RAD standards.
From the moment a patient checks in, the wRIS is able to increase the speed of the check in process with a multiple verification system that validates insurance information immediately and automatically.
- Automatic electronic verification of insurance eligibility upon patient check in – Form 270
- Automatic electronic insurance pre-authorization for exams to be scheduled – with immediate response
Intelligent Patient Scheduling
Opal-wRIS makes scheduling easy, input appointments by patient, calendar, or resource (modality, physician, procedure) and view first available time slot.
- With Secure Scheduling the RIS software will not notify if a resource is double booked or not allow a patient to double book on multiple resources at the same time.
- Intuitive Patient Registration notifies and suggests a merge when registering duplicate patient fields
- Easily reschedule patients without re-entering exam and CPT information
- With a dedicated schedule for walk-ins, patients without appointments can be added to the facilities records with no complications
Referring Physician Portal
Give referring physicians secure, remote, Web access to schedule patients at your facility.
- Referring physicians can also have the ability to view images, reports, and scanned documents depending on facility permissions
- Access to patient information for referring physicians can results in quicker report turnaround time
Avoid insurance denying a payment with Procedure-Diagnosis Validation. Opal-wRIS compares ICD 9 and CPT codes to ensure the exam generated is appropriate for the presented ailment to avoid insurance rejection.
- The wRIS system produces a statistical analysis to determine the likelihood of receiving insurance payment for procedure based on the patients’ initial presentation
- Opal-WEB RIS is preloaded with CPT codes saving time coding and in turn results in improved efficiency.